How to Fix mobile usability errors on Blogger by phone?

How do we fix these mobile usability errors on Blogger?



I hope we have more designers and developers, so I can open more discussions. How to make blogging on mobile more fun?


After reading this post from Daria Coppic, I checked her blog and left a comment. Then I contacted her via Facebook.


Then I received a phone call. She already wrote about this, but also on Facebook, she explains:


1. Fix bad mobile interface by using custom post types.


There are many posts on my blog, and most of the time I write about mobile. But what do you do when your mobile app has an interface which is far from good? What do you do if your site has a bad mobile interface? Most of the time I just ignore the error. Then I write an error and save the post to post on mobile. By the way, what is an acceptable error? By the way, what do you do when mobile is bad?


2. Add more mobile friendly features and pages.


This is my biggest mistake, my first reaction to mobile error is just ignoring it, but I often forget to add more mobile friendly features. That’s one reason why I’m starting a new mobile client, called Mobile Fix.


3. Be responsible for mobile


Be responsible to make sure your mobile interface works well. Make sure your apps have a good mobile website and when using mobile blogging services, your mobile interface also works well.


When I write about mobile mobile UX, I often discover errors. And sometimes I’m able to fix it and publish the post on mobile as well.


I wrote about this on the Blogger mobile blog, and mentioned in my post How To Fix Mobile UI Errors (Phone). I recommend to read the article from Matt Baldowski about how to make mobile error friendly.


4. Be creative


There are so many design patterns to test, and also many usability tests to do. Designing mobile apps can be a challenge as well. Sometimes we have to work on mobile design, making changes in our interface every day. Sometimes it takes ages, and we have to test it before publishing. By the way, do you work on mobile design? How do you test mobile design?


5. Don’t be lazy


It’s always good to be creative. Designing mobile is not a job for a lazy person. It’s a job for anyone, not only designers. I think I’m not a creative designer. I’m more of an usability designer. I’m good at testing, but sometimes I’m not creative.


How do you fix mobile errors, mobile UI errors and mobile design?


I read so many blogs and news posts about mobile design. But one of the most useful posts I’ve read is by Tyler Flack on Design Blogger.


You can read the whole post here, but here’s the link to the mobile error story, it’s by Todd. He’s telling his personal story about fixing mobile errors.


You can also read the story from Joanna Schubert on Design Blogger.


And maybe you’re going to be a designer soon, how to fix mobile design errors on your mobile. Let us know your experiences.


Thanks to Jelli Bokke of Design Talk for sharing his personal story about how he fixed mobile design errors.


Oh yeah.

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ